Sudra Holocaust: Genocide of 1 million Dalits in India since 1947: About three million Dalit women have been raped and around one million Dalits killed from the time of Independence. This is 25 times more than number of soldiers killed during the wars fought after independence. That is why Dalits do not need Aryan culture or Hindu Dharma based on caste any more. …” [Dr. Tulsiram]
India: 3500-yrs of massacres of Dalit-Sudra Blacks by Arya-Brahmins. The Dalits tired of thousands of years of discrimination turned to Jesus Chris and Christianity to save them from the Hinduvata tyranny imposed on them. However Jesus could not save them in this world. The Hinduists hunted them, hounded them, massacred them, raped them and have perpetuated a genocide on Dalits in general and Christian Dalits in particular. Orissa Christians, largely Dailts, have been heavily persecuted since Christmas of 2007 and now again in August 2008.
- Dalit Civil Rights activist in India: Dr Kancha Ilaiah Interview
- India: Why are Hindus violently assaulting Christians?
- Muslims must work AMONG Dalits & liberate them: Dr. Ilaiah
- INDIA: Dr. Ilaiah, Dalit author of “I am not a Hindu” persecuted
- “Nonviolence” gimmick failed to achieve any results. Is it a marketing success?
- Indian Secularism: A status report by Shah Abdul Halim of Bangladesh
- Freedom: Arundhati Roy on “Brave New India”
- Dalts converts to Islam, Christianity face murder, rape in India
- India: More than 75% live below Sub Saharan poverty line
- India: 3500-yrs of massacres of Dalit-Sudra Blacks by Arya-Brahmins
- Fact & Fiction: What the world thinks of Mohandas Gandhi!
- EU says “India is being ruled by castes, not laws”-Indian state machinery supports License to kill Dalits
- India: 3500-yrs of massacres of Dalit-Sudra Blacks by Arya-Brahmins
- Sudra Holocaust: Genocide of 1 million Dalits in India since 1947: About three million Dalit women have been raped and around one million Dalits killed from the time of Independence. This is 25 times more than number of soldiers killed during the wars fought after independence. That is why Dalits do not need Aryan culture or Hindu Dharma based on caste any more. …” [Dr. Tulsiram]
- Advani’s nationwide Hindu campaign against Occupied Kashmiris & Muslims
- Nepal: Indian Intrigues to demolish & absorb the country
- Orissa erupts: Hinduvata extremists massacre Christian Dalits
- Eat Rats:Indian officials ask starving Indians to eat rodents (BBC)
- Indian girl Infanticide-Female Foeticide: 1 million girls killed before or after birth per year
- Khumb Mela India: 60 million Filthy Naked Indian sadus
Amnesty International (AI) 2008 report on issues within India: http://rupeenews.com/2008/05/29/amnesty-int-2008-report-excoriates-horrid-india
- It may surprise many, but the are of highest concern is not Kashmir, but the rising tide of communalism, Anti-Christian, Anti-Dalit, and Anti-Muslim. The Naxalite insurrection led by Dalits and Maoists that comprises more than 40% of the landmass of the country.Three major groups – Maoist Communist Centre, People’s War Group and CPI (ML) – have merged to form a united outfit called CPI (Maoist). It affirmed: The revolution will be carried out and completed through armed agrarian revolutionary war; that is, protracted people’s war with the armed seizure of power remaining as its central and principal task, encircling the cities from the countryside and thereby finally capturing them.”
- Kashmir was concerned as the biggest threat to the country’s unity but in recent years, many in New Delhi thought that they had swollowed Srinagar. Kashmir is in fever pitch. This year’s insrurrection caught them by sruprise. the Divide between Jammu and Kashmir now is irrerable and even the puppet Farooq Abdullah who sold his soul to Delhi for a few Dollars and a title, says “Kashmir will go on a platter to Pakistan.” Paper Tigers: Indian tenuous “hold” on Kashmir is slipping fast
- The third are of security conern for New Delhi is open rebellion in the Northeast. These insurections do not make it to the daily headlines on CNN, but the fact is the New Delhi has very little control of Assam and the seven sisters that lie East of Bangadesh. Even Chinese occupied territory mislabeled “Aranchal Pradesh” has a huge body of rebels that want nothing to do with Delhi.
- Communalism is a big threat to the so called “secular” country. Brahmans in Jammu in 2008 led a boycott of Kashmir forcing the Kashmiris to strive to trade directly with Pakistan. Church burning in Orissa are problem exacerbated by the sepratists who strive for freedom from Delhi. The Gujarits Hinduvata massacred 3000 Muslims and hundreds of thousands are scared to goback to their homes.
The land of Gandhi, the farce of the secular state is falling apart.
|No.||Earnings of diffrent types of employees in India||Converted into Rs./month|
|1.||Average cost of employee* in Air-India||Rs. 53,000|
|2.||Average cost of employee* in MARUTI UDYOG||Rs. 24,000|
|3.||Average cost of employee* in the MUMBAI MUNICIPAL CORP.||Rs. 16,000|
|4.||Minimum starting salary in the FIRE Dept. in Mumbai||Rs. 7,000|
|5.||Average earning of an Indian – US$ 440 per year or about (This is based on a GDP of US$ 440 billion and 1 billion people)||Rs. 1,727|
|6.||Minimum earning required, as per WORLD BANK, to live at above poverty line, for underdeveloped countries like India, China etc, about US$ 1.0 per day or US$ 30 per month||Rs. 1,410|
|7.||MINIMUM WAGES, as per Government of India, for all the States, about Rs. 40 to 60 per day per person, average about Rs. 50 per day. For 25 days per month||Rs. 1,250|
|8.||POVERTY LINE definition, as per Government of India, see below for explanation, at Rs. 10 per day, per person, approx.||Rs. 300|
|Other related & relevant data||In millions, people|
|9.||Number of people, in India, who are below poverty line||About 300 million (30 Cr.)|
|10.||Number of people, in India, who work in the organized Public Sector, i.e. with the Central and State Governmen||About 19 million (1.9 Cr.)|
|11.||Number of people, in India, who work in the organized Private Secto||About 8 million (0.8 Cr.)|
|12.||Number of people, in India, who work in the unorganized Sector||About 320 million (32 Cr.)|
|13.||Number of people, in India, who are unemployed approximately||About 300 million (30 Cr.)|
|14.||Number of JOBS which need to be created every year, to fulfill the aspirations of the people of India||About 10 million/yr. (1 Cr.)|
|15.||Number of people BORN every year in India (China is only 10 million per yea||About 27 million/yr. (2.7 Cr.)|
|16.||Number of people, in India, who are below 35 years of age||About 700 million (70 Cr.)|
40% of the Indian land mass is not in the hands of the Central governement, but in the hands of Naxalites.
INDIA’S SECURITY CONCERNS
BBC on August 30 quoted Prime Minister Manmohan Singh as saying that “the Maoist insurgency is the single biggest threat to India’s security.” Chief of Indian Army Gen Joginder sharing the concern of the Prime Minister had said, “Indian Army is keeping a close watch on Maoist rebels operating in the country’s eastern, central and southern states,” in the wake of rising attacks and violence that posed a serious security threat.
At least 12 police officers were killed early this week in mine blasts planted by the Maoists rebels in a remote area of Jharkhand.
Is India a failed state? Yes. India is not a state. If India is poor. How long to end poverty in “Bharat” Affluence in Bharat. The status of India has to be looked at. India as world power! Part 1. We broke this article into two parts. World power India: Part 2. Isha Khan firstname.lastname@example.org
Noticias de Rupia | Nouvelles de Roupie | Rupiennachrichten | ??????? ????? | ???? | Roepienieuws | Rupi Nyheter | ??????? | Notizie di Rupia | PAKISTAN LEDGER | ???????? ????? | Moin Ansari | ???? ??????? | DefensebriefsIntellibriefs Translate to: RSS feed: |
RUPEE NEWS | October 9th, 2008 | Moin Ansari | ???? ??????? | ????? ????? |
For the insurrection in Kashmir, New Delhi blames Pakistan. For the insurrction in the seven sisters, New Delhi blames Bangladesh. For the Naxalite insurrection, Delhi blames China. Bad priorities and an inflated ego keeps Dlehi in perpetual war (and border disputes) with all her neighbors, China, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Maldives, and Pakistan. India is spending $3 Billion on an Aircraft carrier, and $10 Billion for purchase of 126 fighter aricraft–while low tech weopens used by the Naxalites are keeping the Indian army at bay. Stones and slogans keep 800,000 Indian soldiers occupied in Kashmir. So much for the “largest democracy” in the world. Behold a “demcoracy” where more than 60% of the country is in the hands of the rebels.
Whereas the minimum wage in Paksitan is Rs 6000, Government of India has fixed it at Rs 1250. No wonder, many emploees of Indian government live below poverty line, not to speak of millions who
work in un-organized sectors or are unemployed. India’s population living below povertyline exceeds 90% because now the Asian Bank has fixed povertyline at Us $ 1.35 per day per person.