Noticias de Rupia | Nouvelles de Roupie | Rupiennachrichten | ??????? ????? | ???? | Roepienieuws | Rupi Nyheter | ??????? | Notizie di Rupia | PAKISTAN LEDGER | ???????? ????? | Moin Ansari | ???? ??????? |
Pakistan is the fourth largest state in the world, and a nuclear state advancing at a phenomenal rate of economic growth.
She has motorways that can only be the envy of South Asia, and is building bullet trains and huge new cities in Baluchistan and Sindh.
Pakistan is attracting huge investments in automobile and technology. Just in the past few weeks Dubai based companies are investing $26 Billion Dollars in two islands. Pakistan’s FTA with China will be a boon to Pakistani and Chinese industrialists who are setting up 6 Chinese industrial zones in Pakistan to build and then export Chinese goods from Pakistani soil.
Editorials like “silent tribute to Akbar Bugti” and self-congratulations as a “regional power” surely show the biases and lack of knowledge about the China-Pakistan nexus.
Pakistan supported China when she was recognized only by Albania, and built the bridge to the USA. This fact cannot be forgotten by the Chinese who mention it in every summit and mentioned it in this summit also.
The production of AWACs, P-22 frigates, Al-Khalid as well as the JF-Thunder fighter has enabled Pakistan self-sufficiency in defense. Pakistan also has purchased billions of Dollars F-16s and other American arms…something Lenin could not have done. French submarines and German technology also is helping grow the local defense production that is now gearing up for export. Billions of Dollars of arms are now being exported which were showcased in the IDEAS 2006 exhibition.
“The Gwadar port project will transform Pakistan’s Navy into a force that can rival regional navies. The government of Pakistan has designated the port area as a “sensitive defense zone.” The Gwadar port will rank among the world’s largest deep-sea ports. The port provides China a strategic foothold in the Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean.
Located at the entrance of the Persian Gulf and about 460 kms from Karachi, Gwadar has had immense Geostrategic significance on many accounts. The continued unstable regional environment in the Persian Gulf in particular as a result of the Iran/Iraq war, the Gulf war and the emergence of the new Central Asian States has added to this importance. Considering the Geo-economic imperative of the regional changes, the ADB’s Ports Master Plan studies considered an alternate to the Persian Gulf Ports to capture the transit trade of the Central Asian Republic (CAR) as well as the trans-shipment trade of the region.
Both Karachi and PQA were considered for such development but were found unattractive to major shipping lines due to the remoteness from the main shipping routes, the limitations of draft for mother ships and large bulk oil carriers and the comparative long turn around times. The ADB studies, however considered Gwadar to have the most advantageous location for such an alternative port in the region, which could handle mother ships and large oil tankers in due course.
Keeping that aspect in view as well as the inherent strategic and economic benefits that Gwadar Port offered, the transport plan of the 8th Five Year Plan (1993-94) of Pakistan included the development of Gwadar Port as an essential element of its aims and objectives. Technical and financial feasibilities therefore were under taken resulting in decisions for the development of Gwadar Port by the Govt. of Pakistan.
The Project started on 22 March 2002, is on fast track completed in scheduled time in March 2005. With initiative and calculated risk, the Port received merchant ships since Jan 2003 and had been able to off load hundreds of tones of cargo imported for the Project, thus saving precious time and money which otherwise is required for transportation of the same cargo by road from Karachi/PQA to Gwadar.
Phase II of the project involves construction of more berths on BOT basis including two container berths, one bulk cargo terminal, one grain terminal with capacity handling vessels up to 100,000 DWT, one roll on/ roll off terminal, two oil piers for vessels up to 200,000 DWT and future expansion of two container berths. On completion of the project, Gwadar Deep-sea port would be on of the world’s most strategically located port in this part of the world
Indian missile failures ——————————————
Pakistan rapidly moving beyond basic JF-17 Thunders. The J-10s J-11s and newer versions of JF-17 ———————————–
The Pakistani hawks in the sky: Y-89 AWACS ————————————
Nothing succeeds like success: Hataf, Ghauri, Babar, Abdali missiles
JF-17 Thunders: Designed, built and operationalized in a record time of 4 years. Custom built for Pakistani needs ——————————
Serial production of JF-17 Thunder expedited:30-50 per year to 100 per annum ——————————–
Pakistan Vision 2020 ——————————-
IAF vs PAF: Defined by IAF ————————————-
Beyond the Pakistani made JF-17 Thunder Fighter Plane, Chinese made J-10s. When will PAF acquire the J-11s
Pakistan defense based on missile nuclear deterrent hataf shaheen babar and abdali
Pakistan’s 500 Al-Khalid tanks have been in production since 2001. Newer generation tanks now being exported via IDEAS 2008 Hamza: Pakistan’s Augusta class Subs made in Karachi
Pakistani made UAVs: Uqaab & Jasoos
3 New shipyards support Pakistani ship building & Frigates
Pakistan’s F-22 Frigates made in Karachi
CURRENT AFFAIRS OF THE USA
- On deconstructing the wrong paradigm of the USA media
- Rebutting Cohen
- Getting through the American tin ear. Bringing stability to the Afghan provinces. Listen to the Pakistanis”
- Pakistani infrastructure needs. Building Pakistan up as a bulwark against American enemies”
- About the inane discussion of taking out Pakistan’s Nuclear weapons.”
- Taking out Pakistani Nuclear weapons.”
- This was an angry reaction to Benazir Bhutto’s unpatriotic comments. According to tradition, we should not say bad things about a dead person. May God Bless her soul.”
- Every time something bad happens, anti-Pakistan elements come out of the woodwork. Here is a response to the talking heads.”
- Pakistan: The Democrats still don’t get it!”
- Discussion of taking out Pakistani nukes: The White House should immediately repudiate this aggression and arrest Anti-Americansim”
- Discussion of taking out Pakistani nukes: The White House should immediately repudiate this aggression and arrest Anti-Americanism”
- Wish List from Pakistan to Santa America”
- Perpetual Mimetic warfare
- The Worst Islamphobes
- Where are the Pakistani nukes?
- On deconstructing the wrong paradigm. Why the US Think Tank industry is wrong!
Pakistan current Affairs
History of Pakistan
American Current Affairs
HISTORY OF PAKISTAN
- Who killed Liaqat Ali Khan?
- Pakistanis want to hear “Thank You” for the US
- Pakistanis to USA: We want “Friends Not Masters”
- America: Say Thank You”
- Pakistan US Relations should be normal not transactional”
- Response to Congressman Hoyer on Pakistan”
- On inadequate US Aid to Pakistan”
- ….Pakistanis are not stupid and have their nukes hidden”
- The Democrats don’t get it
- Where in the world is Osama Bin Laden
CURRENT AFFAIRS OF PAKISTAN
- The speech that Bilawal Bhutto should have given. The words that Zardari should have shouted. The thoughts that Fahim should have communicated
- The CIA Connection…….The Benzair Bhutto Assassination was pre planned, the Zia model with a twist. The continued CIA involvement in Pakistan. The Great Game continues. When the Elephants dance the grass gets stamped upon…Pakistanis suffer. The purpose of this assignation is to destabilize Pakistan and find a reason to secure the Nukes
- ON PAKISTANI POLITICS
Criticism of Benazir Bhutto’s 5E Campaign program
- Criticism of Benazir Bhutto. Pre-Assassination
- Pakistanis are immune to another prophecy of doom
- Pakistanis want to hear “Thank You” from the ingrate Americans. Nothing is good enough!
- Pakistanis to USA: We want “Friends Not Masters”
- Say Thank You
- Pakistan US Relations should be normal not transactional
Response to Congressman Hoyer on Pakistan”
- On inadequate US Aid to Pakistan
- Where is Osama Bin Laden
- Where are the Pakistani nukes?
- Where is Leadership of the PPP? Why is it behaving like Nero. Stop the arson and the carnage. Ask for a national Day of prayer and reconciliation
” Open Letter to Mr. 10% Asif Zardari. Show some leadership
- Open Letter to Mr. Bilawal Bhutto
- The CIA connection—Benazir Bhutto assassination was pre-planned, the Zia model with a twist
- Benzir Bhuttos revenge from the grave: Annointing a despised and corrupt politician Mr. 10% as her successor
- Open letter to Mr. Zardari
- The 4th Bhutto assassination is a message to the USA. Hands Off Pakistan
- Here we go again! Another Indian prophecy of doom. The first one was in 1947
We would like to refer our readers to the an article on “Toppling the US military” that is worth its weight in gold. Search for it on this site. See: “Kissinger threatened Zulifiqar Ali Bhutto”
|Enter a long URL to make tiny:|
If you would like a RSS feed from my site. This is the RSS URL for your widget
Noticias de Rupia | Nouvelles de Roupie | Rupiennachrichten | ??????? ????? | ???? | Roepienieuws | Rupi Nyheter | ??????? | Notizie di Rupia | PAKISTAN LEDGER | ???????? ????? | Moin Ansari | ???? ??????? | DefensebriefsIntellibriefs Translate to: src="http://banners.copyscape.com/images/cs-bk-3d-234x16.gif" border="0" alt="Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape" width="234" height="16" /> RSS feed: | RUPEE NEWS | Moin Ansari | ???? ??????? | ????? ????? | Save/Share