Mr. Mohan Bhagat is the leader of the RSS, the spiritual head of the BJP which may be forming the next government of Bharat. This is a very dangerous man for Bharat and for world peace. He should be placed on the US terroirst list for advocating war. His disciples, Adhvani, and Modi may be in the next government. Advocating a war with Pakistan, the RSS Wednesday urged the government to ‘liberate’ parts of Kashmir held by Islamabad.
China, Pakistan pose threats: RSS head Bhagwat
Mohan Bhagwat is the man who heads up the RSS, the outfit that murdered Mohandas Gandhi, and is responsible for the rhetoric against Pakistan and China.
‘The areas under Pakistani occupation have to be liberated, discrimination in administrative and developmental matters in the case of Jammu, Leh-Ladakh and Kashmir Valley must end.
- ‘Militancy coming back to Kashmir because of wrong policies pursued in the past 10 years’: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh chief Mohan Bhagwat.
While Bharat makes a big deal about any statement in Pakistan or China, the world cannot ignore the bigots, racists and war mongers in Bharat.
- “The fact that China has entered the arena as a competitor with full force and preparation… Now, China has befriended Pakistan to such an extent that they have given their nuclear technology to Pakistan.
- “The consequences of China surging ahead of us to establish such strategic relationship with our immediate neighbours like Nepal, Myanmar and Sri Lanka should be seen from the angle of our national security.”
- Indians can’t sleep in peace because of Pakistan and China, and the two nations’ intentions are not hidden from anyone, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh chief Mohan Bhagwat said on Wednesday.
It is amazing that this sort of person is heading the RSS which was once banned in Bharat.
- Delivering the keynote address at a meeting of the Hindu militants ‘Vijayadashami Utsav’ organised by the RSS. Bhagwar said:
- “In such a situation, thousands of posts are vacant in our armed forces. Our armed forces are not properly equipped; we don’t have proper infrastructure on our borders; and communication facilities are also not very good. The controversies surrounding the armed forces in the last few years have definitely affected the morale of our forces.”
“China has come close to our north-eastern border, building roads, airports and rail lines,” though it did not face any threat from India, he said. “Shouldn’t we be careful about this?
- We [the Central government] know all these things but nothing is being done. Infiltration is a common thing in the north-eastern border; fake currency and drugs are also carried into India,” he said.
- He said the country’s maritime boundaries had also become vulnerable. The government did not take any clear stand in respect of many islands. “Even smugglers from Somalia can take shelter in these areas. So, all the borders should be properly guarded.”
- “China has created its base on all sides… It is also discouraging other countries from joining hands with India. But we don’t seem to be acting on this front,” he said.
Mr. Bhagwat discussed the Kashmir issues: “The condition there was better 10 years ago. But in the past 10 years, we [the government] have encouraged and appeased separatist tendencies; as a result, militants have started their activities again in the Valley.
He opposed talking to the Kashmiris.
“The people who are sent there as interlocutors speak the language of separatists. For vote bank politics, separatists and militant ideologies are being supported… and the pain of Hindus… is being neglected. Due to this ‘Ulti Neetia’ [the wrong policies]… the situation has become much more problematic now.”
He talked about Assam as in increasing threat.
On the recent violence in Assam, he said that through the border along the north-east, Bangladeshi citizens entered India. This influx had sparked many minor conflicts all these years, but this year a severe clash broke out.
The RSS pretty much controls its political arm the BJP. What is being said here will become policy of the new government if it wins the elections.
“Three lakh people have been displaced and none is disclosing the exact number of deaths. Even after all this, we are not learning anything, still continuing with old policies. We don’t even speak on these issues. The northeast could go the Kashmir way if the government continued with ‘Ulti Neetia’.”
- The only thing that prevented this was the presence of the security forces and the strong will of Indian citizens living in these areas, he said.
On the Babri Masjid he opposed building a Muslim Mosque on the presmiss, even though the Supreme Court talked about this.
On the Ayodhya dispute, he said: “The Central and State [Uttar Pradesh] governments planned to acquire the land attached to Shri Ram Janmabhoomi for building a ‘Muslim structure.’ But when people posed questions, they abandoned the idea.
- The matter is in court and Vishwa Hindu Parishad members are meeting people to form a law for it.
- If a Ram temple is built there, the dispute will be over. But a ‘Shadayantra’ [conspiracy] is being planned to garner votes in the upcoming elections. Because of self-interest, some people do not think about the country and carry out anti-national policies.”
Instead of arresting this person, he is free to roam about and advocate violence and hatred.
Keywords: External threats, India-China ties, Vijayadashami Utsav, RSS caution, 1962 war, Indo-China war