The “Democracy” scheme invented by the British destroyed the Ottoman Empire, eliminated Muslim power in India, partitioned Iraq, bifurcated Pakistan in 1971, and pushed Afghanistan into perpetual war. It is not activated in Palestine, Kashmir and Afghan Pashtuns.0) The states growing the fastest in the world are China, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, and Thailand. All do not have “democracy”. India ahs 89 insurgencies in more than 1000 districts of India where there is no Government control. At less than $900 per capita GNP (not GDP) “India” is the only island of poverty in Asia, poorer than Pakistan and worse off than the Sub Saharan Africa. Everything lese about India is marketing baloney. The USA was created as a Republic NOT a Democracy. UK has House of Lords and no representation of colonies. If democracy was so good why were the American colonies and the “Indian colonies not represented in the “House of Commons”?
Pakistan’s role model is China not India.
1) This assault against the Army is actually is a treasonous insurrection which deteriorates into an ethnic and provincial incitement. We have to reject it immediately. It is not about Musharraf or Kiyani, it is about the corp commanders, the Brigdeers, and the jawans who are defending the borders right now!
2) “Why are you crying like a woman when you did not fight like a man”. The mother said to the son. In 1492, Abdul Rehman was forced to abdicate and leave Cordoba because the majority of the country was Christian. All Muslims and Jews were subsequently expelled from Christian Spain. This defeat was a thousand times worse than any other defeat anywhere.
3) Lawrence of Arabia was fighting for the democratic rights of the Arabs. Right before the disintegration of the Ottoman empire, 500,000 Arab soldiers dropped their arms and defected to Lawrence of Arabia so that they could shed their Turkish domination and get their democratic rights. The Ottoman Empire was destroyed and the Arabs got the Emirs, the Kings, and the emperors. Majority rule!!!! The destruction of the Ottoman Empire was the worst moment in Islamic history.
4) India was mainly ruled by Muslims before the British came. In the 1940s most of Indian states were ruled by Muslims. It was not one country but more than 571 states. It wasn’t just the rulers, it was the entire intellegencia and the professional class of attorneys, accountants, and intellectuals who were Muslims. The states of Awadh, Hydrabad, Phopal, Manvanagar, Junagarh, and many others. “Democracy” was imposed on these states and they were forced to join the Dominion of India in the name of “democracy”. Immediately afterwards Nehru imposed the Land “reforms” and snatched away all Muslim lands from the Muslims reducing them to destitute status. All in the name of democracy. Additionally the Devanagri script was imposed on them and overnight they became illiterate.
5) In 1947 Pakistan did not get any arms from India as part of the 1947 Act of Independence. The new Pakistan Army with the Pathans with knives and sticks liberated one third of Kashmir now called Azad Kashmir and all of Northern Areas. Else the Indian boundary would be at Kashmir point in Murree, 35 miles from Islamabad.
6) In 1947, Pakistan lost Hydrabad, Junagarh, Manvadar, Bhopal, Assam because democracy was imposed on the Muslim rulers.
7) In 1968 Pakistan was doing so well that Korean teams used to come to Pakistan to see what is going on. Pakistan was strong and peaceful. Ayub Khan kicked the Americans out of Badabare Airforce base. A psy-op campaign very similar to the one with shortages of goods, sugar and wheat was started a nationwide “movement” forced him to quit office. These champions of democracy derailed Ayub Khan and within 3 years we lost East Pakistan. The army was there to blame it all on!
8) East Pakistan: West Pakistan had surrendered East Pakistan when the One Unit was formed in West Pakistan and parity was declared with East Pakistan. All founding members of the Muslim League who were Bengali were purged from the Muslim League. All in the name of democracy, a loser traitor Shaikh Mujib was allowed to run in the election on the secessionist 6 points. The six points would have created six states in Pakistan. The army was sent in after Badar and other terror organizations were already raping women in East Pakistan. The number of soldiers in East Pakistan was 45,000. The rest were civilians.
9) Mujibs true colors showed in Bangaldesh within a year when he was in power. He declared a one party state and made the statement “my wish since 1947″ has come true. He was killed and his body was left on the streets. Bangladesh that wanted “liberation” and democracy is still run by the army.
10) East Pakistan: East Pakistan was lost because of bigotry not a surrender in Dhaka. Setting the record straight. In 1900 the British government decided to impose the Devanagri script in all government offices. The Bengalis were incensed. They immediately started rioting for the restoration of Urdu and the Farsi script. Muslim West Bengal wanted a separate province for the Muslims where Urdu could be taught and read. In response the British acquiesced to the partition of Bengal along Hindu and Muslim lines. However Hindu counter demonstrations annulled the partition of Bengal and the Devanagri script was imposed on all of Bengal. Bengali was a very recent and new language of Calcutta formed in the 1800s anyway. All Muslims in Bengal spoke and wrote Urdu and did not accept the Calcutta language. Nawab Waqar ul Mulk and others formed the Muslim League and agitated for a separate homeland and the Lahore declaration was signed in 1940.
11) In 1989 Bhutto was doing well. The champions of democracy led a externally funded campaign and deposed Bhutto. Bhutto and the PNA had reached an agreement but the powers to be did not like it. We had to fight a war in Afghanistan for 10 years under a foreign imposed dictator.
12) The “for life presidents” of all major political parties do not auger well for “democracy”. How can a 19 year old be chairman of a political party? A person who has no clue, a person who does not speak Punjabi, or Baluchi, or Kashmiri, or Hindkoh, or Sindhi or Urdu!
13) During the democratic reign of BB and Nawazoo, parliament met for 20 days in a year. Most of the time the cabinet was not consulted and Abba jee made the decision for the Muslim League. BB did no pass any major legislation and did not over rule the hadood ordinances even though she had a majority in the parliament.
14) India took over Siachin while these champions of democracy were keeping Bhutto embroiled in this so called PNA agitation. The Pakistan Army took over Kargill and 300 peaks, but Nawaz Sharif surrendered it back in Washington.
15) Military Inc. was written in India for Indians and depicts a very wrong picture of Pakistan. The Military control a section fo the economy, but controls some of the largest defence programs which include the Nuclear, Missile ad Space programs. The Pakistani Military Industrial complex, like all military complexes in the world is run by the Government and the Armed Forces. The US Area 54, and DoD run the NASA and other programs and sometimes use trusted civilian contractors. The Russian, Israeli and Indian programs are very similar in nature. No civilian contractor in Pakistan could run the Kamra project to develop and build the JF-17 Thunder aircraft that copied the F-16s. no civilian contractor could make the Al-Khalid tank based on Easter European models. No civilian contractor could make the Pakistani Nuclear Bomb and Missile program.
16) The For Life presidents of the Muslim League and the PPP took the budget deficit of $12 Billion and took it to $38 Billion in a four years. Result Surray Palance etc.
17) There is a concerted campaign to destabilize Pakistan run by many Indians, and supporters. The Iranians and the Chinese have warned external forces and asked Pakistanis to see the danger from abroad. Read about it on www.RupeeNews.com or click here.
18) the only thing working against Pakistan is external forces and bigotry and prejudice. These politicians want to create more hatred among Pakistanis. Whenever you hear something based on bigotry or hatred or prejudice, dump it, ignore it and speak up against it. Only Indian agents are against Pakistan. We are all Pakistanis. Pakistan Zindabad. Pakistan Paindabad.
- 1971 impossibility (rupeenews.com)
- ‘Dead Reckoning’ redefines history of 1971 (rupeenews.com)
- 1971: Why the surrender? (rupeenews.com)
- Proof that Siachin belongs to Pakistan (rupeenews.com)
- Are we expecting too much from Imran Khan? (rupeenews.com)
- Moving beyond South Asia. Divorcing the Subcontinent (rupeenews.com)
- Babar’s Pakistan and Uzbekistan (rupeenews.com)
- 1971 in the light of new research by Sarmila Bose (rupeenews.com)
- Leftist Fringe media in India tries to mould Pakistan in its own image (rupeenews.com)
- The Natural Silk Route flows from China to the rest of the world via Pakistan (rupeenews.com)
- October 27th Black Day: A day that lives in infamy (rupeenews.com)
- Pakistan: What if it had not been created? (rupeenews.com)
- Imran Khan: Hear this loudly and clearly, ‘Kashmir is a territorial dispute’ (rupeenews.com)
- How Thomas Rowe won the Mughal Empire (rupeenews.com)
- Some Advice for Imran Khan (rupeenews.com)