There was some very tough questioning on Pakistan Airforce and its performance during the NATO attacks. Shahzeb Khanzada is not easy on former President Musharraf. The question was asked that the flight time from Peshawar to the border post is 3 minutes. Mushrraf did not give an adequate response.
General Musharraf describes the military response to the NATO attack.
The US Senate adopted by voice vote an amendment introduced by Oregon Democrat Jeff Merkley calling on the Obama Administration to speed up U.S. military withdrawal from Afghanistan. This is a seminal event in ending the war.
Robert Naiman writing for the Huffington Post said “it’s time for big media to recognize that on Iraq, Afghanistan, and military spending, Romney, Gingrich, McCain, Graham and McKeon are generals who have lost their Republican army. They rage like King Lear. But they have lost their kingdom.
And it’s time for President Obama to bring our boys and girls home from Afghanistan.”
- Pakistan says ‘Yankee Go Home’: Vacate Shamsi Airbase (rupeenews.com)
- Hussain Haqqani knew about raid on Abbottabad: Shaikh Rashid (rupeenews.com)
- The Bonn Conference will be a total failure without Pakistan (rupeenews.com)
- 300 reasons why Pakistan is confident (rupeenews.com)
- The rage grows (rupeenews.com)
- What about US airbase in Jacobabad? (rupeenews.com)
- Beyond a dead Bonn conference (rupeenews.com)
- Aftermath of the attack on Pakistani posts (rupeenews.com)
- Imran Khan faces some Tough questioning in Youth Townhall meeting (rupeenews.com)
- NATO’s changing Policy towards Pakistan and Afghanistan (rupeenews.com)
- 1971: US warship deployment was psychological warfare targeting the Pakistani leaders (rupeenews.com)
- Pakistan complains to the UN (rupeenews.com)